Experience and Skills:
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Active Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Life, Health, and LTC Licenses.
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Superior business development skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred.
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA SIPC, and are not insured by bank insurance, the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Wilson Bank Investments and Wilson Bank & Trust are not registered broker/dealers, and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment Advisory Services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.